Middleville Township offers an optional service in the form of plowing of private driveways after a snow event. This service comes at additional cost, and the parameters are explained below.
The Middleville Township Board have changed their policies for snowplowing:
* Must be pre-approved by Randy Klugow before he can plow the driveway.
* All brush and trees must be trimmed so that no damage will occur to the township truck.
* A turn around area must be established.
* No fences or other structures may be close to the turn around area.
* Cost: $30.00 each time for short driveways; $60.00 each time for long driveways.
* Plowing priority is to township roadways first, private roads/driveways second.
Please contact Randy through the Township Hall at 320.543.3807 so that he can inspect your driveway, if you wish to take advantage of this service.
Helpful hints for ALL residents/landowners; here is the Wright County web page which covers some basic detail with regard to removing snow from Wright County roads. Middleville Township is laced with county roads. The suggestions/rules/ordinances are basically the same for the township roadways, as well:
Township management wishes to remind property owners who are clearing their own driveways that it is contrary to ordinance to push or blow snow onto county or township roads. We know you knew that, but it bears repeating.
As with all things Middleville, contact Joey Berg at the Township Hall, contact information below, if you have any questions.